Monday 5 July 2021

Speech: Healthy Lunches Matter.

 Yesterday we were presenting our speeches and finishing them off, I was a bit nervous about presenting my speech but I managed to do my speech and this was what it turned out like.



Kia Ora my name is Kalani and this is my speech about Healthy Lunches.

As much as you want to bring & eat foods at school like, Macca’s, KFC, Chocolaté, Bakery food, and other sweet and tasty things, they aren’t actually great when it comes to the nutritional value of those fatty and sugary foods, but there are other foods that are healthy and full of nutrition that you should pack your lunch with more often.

There are foods like Fiber Bars, Muesli Bars, Fruit/Vegetables and a Healthy Sandwich but try to make your own sandwich as store bought sandwiches are not always as healthy as your own. You can also fill your lunchbox with snacks like, Lesnak, Snack-Sized Chip Packets, 2-3 Small Biscuits, and any other suitable snacks that are low in fat & sugar but still minimize intake of these snacks as they don’t have the best nutrition but aren’t as bad as the ones mentioned at the top

Try to avoid foods that are high in fat and sugar and eat more of the foods that are mentioned above at school as you are put at risk of diseases like diabetes, and blood clotting.

That was my speech about Healthy Lunches

No comments:

Post a Comment