Friday 29 March 2019

What do I like to do

What do I like to do together as a family


As a family i like to go to rainbows end my favourite ride is the roller coaster my mums favourite ride is either the stratosfear or the fear fall but the ride we both like is the motion master because it’s like it’s real my nephew and niece like it too i haven’t rode one of the karts (scorpion) because I'm not tall enough but i have been a passenger on the family karts and its fun on Easter holidays I'm going to rotorua where there’s a mountain and you go up the mountain then there’s karts you can go the slow route or the fast route I want to go on the fast route and race my mum ;) I hope ill beat her!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kalani I would love to give you a proper comment but your work goes of the page I like the roller coaster too. I don't really like the extreme stratosphere though it is pretty scary anyways come see my blog at pescaedanceb.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete