Friday 29 March 2019

Why is it important that we show respect?

Why is it important that
we show respect?


It’s important to show respect because if you are at school, you will make more friends and they will like you as a friend and you won't be alone. Same as when you grow up, if you be respectful (not ask them for a fight) they will want to be your mate, and if you be respectful to your parents, they will more likely do what you want (NOT BE YOUR SLAVE) and will love you more and don't want to leave you. And of course, your teacher. Be respectful to your teacher by finishing your work and not clicking your tongue and definitely not talking back to them saying “awwwww I don’t want to!”


By Kalani.

4 comments:

  1. Hi I am Iris and I go to paparore school, I am one of your tuhi mai tuhi atu buddys. I love your story but next time I think you should do a preview so it doesen't go rolling off the page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi my name is Eva I am a year 6 student from Paparore SchoolI am one of our tuhi mia tuhi atu classrooms probably next time do a preveiw so you can see it befor you you posr it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sorry didn't know that would happen but thanks

      Delete